Information on the processing of personal data pursuant to art. 13 of 2016/679 Regulation (EU) of the European Parliament and Council of April 27, 2016 (“General Data Protection Regulation”)
Welcome to our website cinziarossi.com.
Your privacy and the security of your personal data are very important, so we collect and manage your personal data with the utmost care and take specific measures to keep it safe.
Who is the Data Controller?
Below is the main information on the processing of your personal data carried out by CINZIAROSSI di Cinzia Rossi, via Dei Traghetti n. 111 – 00121 Rome (Italy), VAT N° 03440270928, as Data Controller.
For any clarification, question or requirement related to your privacy and the processing of your personal data, you can contact us at any time by sending a request to our Customer Care, by calling +39 06 83905652 or by writing to the address of CINZIAROSSI.
What data do we process and why?
The personal data that CINZIAROSSI processes is that which you provide to us when you conclude an order and purchase goods, and that which we collect as you browse or use the services offered on cinziarossi.com. CINZIAROSSI can then collect data about you, for example, personal details such as name and surname, shipping address and billing address, browsing data and your purchase habits. Your personal data is processed for the following purposes:
- conclude and execute the purchase contract for goods offered on cinziarossi.com;
- allow registration to the site and use of services reserved for registered users
- manage your requests forwarded to our Customer Service
In the aforementioned cases, the processing of your personal data is legitimate as it is necessary to execute an agreement with you or to provide you with the service that you have specifically requested. We also conduct statistical surveys and analyses with data in aggregate form to understand how users interact and use the site, in order to improve our offer and our services. However, only with your express consent will we process your personal data to:
- carry out commercial and promotional communication activities
- customise the site and the commercial offers based on your interests
Who will process your data?
Your personal data is processed by personnel duly authorised by CINZIAROSSI as Data Controller. For organisational and functional needs related to the provision of services on cinziarossi.com, your data could also be processed by partner chosen by CINZIAROSSI, for these pourposes:
- processing of payments: in case you choose to pay the order with paypal, your data could be sent to the related services to process the payment
- transmission of delivery address to couriers: for the delivery of the order to your home, your details (address and telephone number) will be passed to the couriers in order to deliver the order at home
These partners have been evaluated and chosen by CINZIAROSSI for their proven reliability and competence. Some of these subjects may also be based in non-EU countries and, in these cases, the transfer of your personal data in these countries is carried out in compliance with the guarantees provided by law.
How long do we keep your data?
We keep your personal data for a limited period of time depending on the purpose for which it was collected, at the end of which your personal data will be deleted or otherwise rendered anonymous in an irreversible way. The retention period is different depending on the processing purpose:
- the data collected during the purchase of goods on iafstore.com are processed until the conclusion of all the administrative and accounting formalities are therefore filed in accordance with local tax law (ten years)
- the data stored in the account (email, name and surname, shipping and billing addresses) are deleted after 10 years from the last interaction with the site (the interaction can be an order or a login to the site)
- those used to send you our newsletter until you ask us to stop sending
What are your rights?
At any time, depending on the specific processing, you may: revoke your consent to the processing, know which of your personal data we have in our possession, its origin and how it is used, request the update, correction or integration and in the cases provided for by the current provisions, the cancellation, the limitation of processing or oppose their processing. If you wish, you can request to receive your personal data in possession of CINZIAROSSI in a format readable by electronic devices and, where technically possible, we can transfer your data directly to a third party indicated by you.
If you believe that the processing of your personal data has been carried out illegally, you can file a complaint with one of the supervisory authorities responsible for compliance with the rules on personal data protection. In Italy, the complaint can be presented to the Italian Data Protection Authority (http://www.garanteprivacy.it/).
This information may be subject to changes and additions over time, so we invite you to check the contents periodically. Where possible, we will try to immediately inform you of any changes made.
The Data Controller
CINZIAROSSI di Cinzia Rossi, via Dei Traghetti n. 111 – 00121 Rome (Italy), VAT N° 03440270928